At Cidenet we seek the best talent to be part of our team. If you are interested in working with clients in the USA, you have an advanced level of English, more than 6 years of experience in development and implementation of Web-based Client-Server applications using Java and J2EE technologies and knowledge in Amazon Web Services (AWS) or other Cloud setup.Aplicar
- Development and implementation of Web-based Client-Server applications using Java and J2EE technologies.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) or other Cloud setup, configuration management and project implementation for synchronous and asynchronous communications between two applications running in different servers on cloud infrastructure.
- Working knowledge in multi-tiered distributed environment, good understanding of Software. Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Restful Services and JSON over HTTP with Java based services.
- Expertise in implementing Web Services and Micro Services.
- Experience with MySQL, NoSQL or GraphDB on AWS.
- Expertise in designing and developing enterprise applications using J2EE technologies like Struts, Spring or Spring Boot, prefer Spring Boot.
- Advanced level of English.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in software development projects.
- Experience in JDBC or JNDI; JMS; JAXB or DOM.
- Proficient in concepts and OOAD technologies developing Use Cases, Activity diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Class diagrams using case tools.
- Caching for performance.
- Experience with caching layers and technologies like MemCache.
- Experience with integrating and configuring applications with Apache Kafka for Messaging and Scale.
Job Call details:
- City: Medellín (Possibility of teleworking).
- Workday: Monday to Friday (flexible hours).
- 7×24 Availability: No.
- Start date: It will depend on the validation with our client.
- Type of contract: Labor term for 6 months (possibility of renewal).
We offer you
- Labor flexibility.
- Healthy lifestyle.
- Professional and personal development.
- Continuous training and learning.
- Integration spaces.
- Close and flexible culture.
- Trust and autonomy.