If you are an expert developing in Android and are looking to expand your knowledge, this opportunity is for you through a challenging experience with clients in the USA. You will draw upon your deep understanding of modern mobile development to solve complex technical challenges. You will collaborate with a team of cutting-edge resources from design through delivery to produce innovative, high-performing solutions. You will be working at the forefront of mobile application development.Aply
- 5+ years’ experience in developing many production quality native Android Apps.
- 5+ years’ experience in Java and Android SDK. 200-FEA3-20208 200-FEA3-20208.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the Android platform, from low-level systems up to the client UI/UX.
- Excellent English communication skills (daily operations, client meetings, and team members who speak English).
- Keen UI/UX understanding with the ability to design and build compelling UI.
- Solid Data Structures with algorithm knowledge and understanding.
- Experience consuming third-party libraries and APIs.
- Have written Android applications for audio, video and streaming product scenarios.
- Have worked with wired and wireless interfaces WiFi, BT, USB, Audio Interfaces, NFC, etc.
- Experience in design/coding/debugging protocol layers/modules of LTE (RRC/QMl/RVlMS/Android.
- Telephony/Android Data).
- Experience programming with wireless mesh network architecture.
Job Call details:
- City: Medellín (Possibility of teleworking).
- Workday: Monday to Friday (flexible hours).
- 7×24 Availability: No.
- Start date: It will depend on the validation with our client.
- Type of contract: Labor term for six months (possibility of renewal).
We offer you
- Labor flexibility.
- Healthy lifestyle.
- Professional and personal development.
- Continuous training and learning.
- Integration spaces.
- Close and flexible culture.
- Trust and autonomy.